26 augusti 2010

Me the musician.

Nu har jag gjort något av mitt liv. Gjort en låt till farmor. Tänker inte sjunga den för er för jag är dödsförkyld och dessutom funkar inte photobooth eller iMovie som det ska med inspelning. Här kommer texten i alla fall. Älskade Anna-Lisa.

All those good memories
will not pass me by with ease
Oh I loved you so
grandma why'd you go

you wore your flowery dress
we gatheres around you
we we're all in such a mess
now what will we do

Dad said goodbye with tears in his eyes
he bowed down at your bed
took your hand and then he sighed
everything was already said

bursting out in tears
it would'nt stop
keept going on, streaming down my face
it was all, all, it was all for you
but you remain cold


your thin hands folded so beautiful
flowers between your fingers
look at your life it was so wonderful
your heart stopped beating but my heart lingers

never again will I go
home to you
oh I'll miss you so
someone tell me what to do
please tell me you'll miss me too

1 kommentar: