11 januari 2010

Disney on ice, me in tears

Today I went to Gothenburg and Disney on Ice with my mother Berith, my two sisters Ulrika and Karin, thier four kids, Simon, Lucas, Jenny and Isak. I also brought my snowboard <3 with me so now I'm prepared for the skiing-camp in February!

It was a beautiful show and when the incredibly good iceskaters danced The Lionking-story I actually cried! It was just very beautiful, I loved it, lots of childhoodmemories awakening.. The smallest one of my nephews, Simon, were tired and almost fell asleep during the show, so sweet!

Later this evening I draged my friend Daniel tho the movietheatre and watched "Have you herd about the Morgans?", and I can honestly say, I laughed from my whole heart at Hugh Grants fantastic brittish comic lines, it was just reaaally that great :)

Upcoming week I'm going to go iceskate with my honeybun Mie, see Sherlock Holmes with Mav, and there is also a snowballfight! I will win, if I can just figure out a way to trick this tricky Maverick.. hmm..


Hannahgoose

1 kommentar:

  1. hahah, you cant xD! You see that big ball in the centre of the picture, with a person in the middle... a few days.... a feeeeeewwww days ;).

    SvaraRadera