17 juli 2009

The way you want it

When nothing's the way you want it, and the things all people say, are bad things.

When friends just take another path och look another way so that they don't have to stop talking to you.

When all the footsteps you hear in your house is your own.

No one elses voice echoes between the cliffs when you screem your inside pain out.

No one will ever stop to pick you up walking along the road with your thumb in the weather.

No one will care about you crying in the middle of the big human crowds when crossing the road.

Cause if you don't hold on tight to your loved ones, then who will love back?

If you don't come running to someones help in the middle of the street when most people would've just walked on by.. then how can you expect someone else to do the same for you?

I need to stop the tick'n clock for a while. I've got to learn to see my fellow humans and what I can do for them in their different situations. Because if I don't, I cannot expekt that they will come and do just that for me whenever I need it. But still, I don't want to do this all for me. I want to help. It's just that.. to help.. I need some help at the moment.

I want to be the answering echo.

Hannahwords

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar