02 januari 2010

Don't you dare dropping out.


so
.
finally I decided not to sit down alone out in the woods for some massdestruction, firebomb-making.. even if it were a really appeeling thought. Instead, I ended up in town with some lovely good old friends. And I really don't regret my not-alone new years eve.

So the first day of the new decennium just ended. So what did I do? I didn't do a shit that's what I did! I guess now's the time to write all about how good last year was and all about my unreachable dreams of 2010. 


But hey, that's not what's behind this slippery curtain 
of mine, that I uphold in front of so many of you guys.

Last year was shit. shit shit shit shit. shit. Ah well, you know there were golden moments, I got some lifelong new friendships and I graduated as a photographer.. Or well, since I'm being so honest at the moment, accually just half the 2009 sucked. 

We could split the word I just described 2009 with; shit. So what do we get? sh - it
sh; the first part of last year is all I try to keep out of my mind and system, "s(c)h let's not talk about this part guys, please".
it; when I summary my year to "common" dudes and dudenesses then this is IT, de last part of the year is what I tell them about. All my great moments in Gothenborg and my amazing church, new friends, my upstarted company.. allt that.

Okay, so some changes again.. Kenya, it's from the "sh"part of last year, but it's accually the greatest adventure of my life. I've longed for Africa since I dated a guy born in Tanzania when I was 16 and this was my biggest dream coming tru. I'll carry my experience with me all my life. forever I'll remember the slums of Africa. Therefor. It shall fit for the "it"-part!

So here's my jolly good hopes of  2010; leaving Sweden. It's is my biggest ambition for this year.

You know how all the media and old peeps keep telling us about how new year equals new start? Well here's the 411 for you!
IT DOES NOT
It's just a bad excuse for putting thing, that you're not done with yet, aside or behind you. Like work through old hurting memories and feelings, meeting you have got to make and conversations that is nessescary for your wellbeing. It's so easy to drop out of all that. But guess what, we're not in school anymore and on life, you can't drop out. Unless you die, and my friend, even though I wondered many times over this, it's accually not the solution of your problems. But well, probably no one had the strength to read this far and caught the message so now I'll just.., finish.

You know. happy new aging and all that.

hannahblabbing


1 kommentar: