08 augusti 2009

Early mornings and late nights

Why is it with us young people, we go up early (the very few of us taht accually have a job) nad then we don't even consider to crash in bed befor midnight? Not that I mean to complain, I do it too. I just.. wonder if it'll stop when I grow older.. Will I be the boring 30yearold och 40 yearold who goes to bed befor 22.00?
NO! I refuse! I'LL BE THE ROCKY OLD GRANNIE WHO'S UP WAY PAST BED HOURS! You know.. 78yearold out all night rocking my wrinkly ass off with my husband who just reeeeally desires my body haha..

Cannot wait to grow up. In about two weeks that is.. I'm moving to Gothenborg! Trying to find Gods path for me and attending to a bibleschool.. come visit! I will miss you all, but I'm only one hour away from you Falköping-folks :)

Whatever.. Last night I had a wonderful time with You my friend, and I hope we can do the planned camping before I leave., Tons of Love!

Hannahwords

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar