20 mars 2009

Stockholm; over and out.


Three
fantastic days in our beautiful countrys capitol, Stockholm (Miha; I now whrite in english so that you can keep up with me :))!

This is the fantastic friend of my; Moa-darling :)
We went shoppng a couple of times, and the dude who offered me and Moa somewhere to sleep was someone I were very happy to reunite with! here he is: Mats! And you know what Mats? You made my Stockholm



We had some lessons with one of Swedens most famous internationall photographers; Anders Petersen. Cruelly good! He signed the book I bought :) This is Anders in front of his exhebition at KG52 in Stockholm.



Hannahwords

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow, Hannah!Thaaanks! :D Now I feel special. :p Stockholm is indeed very beautiful.. and I love your entire country -with the many forests, lakes, mountains. they're paradise for me. :))
    Can't wait to see photos from Kenya!
    Mihaela a.k.a Iunielle

    SvaraRadera